DELHI, April 19, 2017– Cosmo Films, a leading manufacturer of speciality BOPP films will be showcasing its complete range of speciality films for packaging, laminating and labeling applications at the upcoming Interpack 2017 show – an essential event for food, beverage, confectionery, bakery, pharmaceutical, cosmetics, non-food and industrial goods sector, scheduled to take place from 4 th to 10 th May 2017 at Dusseldorf, Germany. The highlight of the products being showcased would be Cosmo’s comprehensive range of barrier films for packaging applications.
Some of the barrier films, with excellent moisture, oxygen and aroma barrier properties which would be on display are as follows:-
Metalized Barrier Films:
- [a] High Moisture Barrier Films (HMB): These are metalized barrier films that are corona treated on both sides and can be used for duplex as well as for sandwich lamination in snack foods, shampoo sachets, dry milk powder and powdered drinks sachets/packs, where loss of moisture is a concern.
- [b] High Speed Barrier Films with High Hot Tack (HSB): These metalized moisture and oxygen barrier films have a High Hot Tack and Low SIT which enables FFS machines to run at a higher speed, thus helping improve productivity.
- [c] High Seal Strength Barrier Films (HSS): These metalized moisture and oxygen barrier films have been specially designed for packaging applications requiring high seal strengths.
- [d] Ultra High Barrier Films (UHB): These metalized moisture and oxygen barrier films can be used to substitute aluminum foil since they offer a MVTR and OTR <0.1 cc.
Transparent Barrier Films:
- [a] Aroma Barrier Films (AB): These are transparent barrier films typically used for coffee/tea, spices, chewing gum and perfume boxes overwrapping.
- [b] Aroma & Oxygen Barrier Films (AOB): These transparent films have both excellent moisture and gas barrier properties and are used for packaging of cream biscuits, chocolates, chips and snacks with some dose of fatty content.
- [c] Ultra High Barrier Films (UHB): These transparent films have excellent moisture, aroma and gas barrier properties with OTR<1 cc and are used to convert 3 layer laminates to 2 layers for packaging of aromatic and fat content rich products like dry fruits, nuts, spices etc. These films also offer mineral oil resistance.
The company will also be showcasing it’s recently launched Black Velvet Lamination film and its range of speciality films for PSA labeling applications.
Mr. Shailesh Verma, DGM- Packaging Films Export, Cosmo Films said, “Interpack being one of the leading exhibitions for packaging and processing industry, we look forward to promoting our range of speciality packaging films. With range of barrier films, we are confident of meeting flexible packaging requirements of big converters & brands and enhancing their overall experience with BOPP films.”
Please visit Cosmo Films at stand no. 09/F-26 at Interpack 2017.