ProVantage Kraftliner Aqua is partly water-resistant and used mainly for packaging applications in very humid environments.
Mondi Containerboard is a full-range supplier of kraft grades, including the lightweight segment. Our Kraft portfolio provides the right paper solution for a vast range of customer and end-user needs. Strength and high box performance – that is what makes a kraft grade.
ProVantage Kraftliner Aqua is partly water-resistant and used mainly for packaging applications in very humid environments. No gluing problems arise on the corrugators because the paper is not wax coated.
• Sufficient resistance to water penetration to replace wax-coated board
• No glueability problems on the corrugator as only the top side has an increased water resistant
• Economically efficient: no need for wax dosing units on corrugator
• Higher running speeds
• 100% recyclable for environmentally sound packaging
• Recommended for use together with ProVantage Fluting Aqua
• Ecological packaging solution for fruit and vegetables
• Food & beverage packaging
• Cold chain packaging
• High-humidity & extremeclimate storage
• Agricultural produce
• Secondary packaging
• Heavy-duty packaging