COMBINING THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS
Conventional industrial bags made of paper tend to be vulnerable to rain and moisture. In some cases, a switch to plastic bags may be the answer for fillers. However, this may not be the optimum approach, as the cost of investing in FFS machinery tends to be high. The HYBRIDPRO bag is Mondi’s hybrid solution to the dilemma. It offers the advantages of a plastic bag, but is yet fillable on conventional paper bag filling systems. Thus, there is no need to invest in expensive FFS filling systems.
With its inner ply made of 120 g/m2 Mondi Advantage ONE sack kraft paper and an outer, 40 µm-thick, HDPE-based ply, the bag provides uncompromising weather protection and extends the shelf life of its contents significantly. It allows genuine outdoor storage for lengthy periods, as the unperforated HDPE film is a barrier against direct rain, moisture ingress and dust.
- Uncompromising weather protection
- Longterm protection against rain & humidity when stored outdoors
- Significantly extended shelf life for the filling good
- Processable on conventional paper bag filling equipment
- Handsome glossy appearance
- High-speed filling
- Sustainability - easy separation of layers for recycling