Mondi is a signatory of The New Plastics Economy Global Commitment, committing to 100% of plastic based packaging being reusable, recyclable or compostable and 25% being from recycled content by 2025 (food regulations permitting) and are co-founders of the Circular Economy for Flexible Packaging (CEFLEX).
Mondi offers many more applications for fully recyclable mono-material pouches, and as part of its customer-centric EcoSolutions approach, they continue to explore new opportunities to close the loop in the circular economy.
Technical details about BarrierPack Recyclable:
- An innovative flexible, high-barrier, laminate packaging solution designed for the circular economy
- Fully recyclable using mono-material – all-PE solution
- Available as FFS material and pre-made stand-up pouch for applications ranging from confectionary, food, pet food to home and personal care
- Suitable for conversion on existing packaging lines
- Lighter than PET/PE laminates of the same thickness
- Available in a wide portfolio of different thicknesses and barrier properties