Beauty Packaging's team—and beauty industry executives—are at Paris Expo Porte de Versailles for Easyfairs' Paris Packaging Week. Here are highlights.
It's Paris Packaging Week 2022—and Beauty Packaging's publisher Jay Gorga and editor-in-chief Jamie Matusow, shown above, are visiting exhibitors.
The latest sustainable packaging innovations are on display, and more. The event is taking place at the Paris Expo Porte de Versailles.
Organized by Easyfairs, the event brings together three co-located shows:
- ADF—The Future of Aerosol & Dispensing Packaging
- PCD—The Future of Perfume, Cosmetics, & Personal Care Packaging
- PLD—Packaging of Premium & Luxury Drinks
Speakers Discuss Recycling for Luxury Cosmetics
The "PCD Talks" program, sponsored by Corpack, aims to give visitors new insights on overcoming challenges related to sustainability, design innovations—and what's next for the future of beauty packaging.
One highlight is the discussion panel, "Recyclability for the Luxe Cosmetic Industry: The Progress We Have Made and the Challenges We Have Faced."
The panel takes place on Thursday, June 30th, 11:30 am - 12:30 pm.
The speakers are:
- UNILEVER PRESTIGE—Frederic Dreux, R&D packaging leader
- SEPHORA—Katarzyna Wisniewskaeme, region CSR and senior vice president
- CIRCPACK by Veolia—Vincent Mooji—director
- APTAR—Sabine Bouillet-Lubot, strategic global marketing director
- CITEO—Valentin Fournel, director of eco-conception
What's Next? Packaging Première Paris 2023
Mark your calendar—Paris Packaging Week takes place in January next year.
And the event is set to expand with the launch of the Paris edition of Packaging Première, taking place alongside ADF, PCD and PLD on January 25th and 26th, 2023.