• Airnov continues to invest strongly in the local Chinese market with state-of-the-art manufacturing sites in Changshu and Dongguan
• Airnov currently produces a range of sector-leading products, including HAT®-SNAP, HAT®-IN and desiccant packets
• China Association of Clinical Laboratory Practice Expo (CACLP) moved to June
Airnov Healthcare Packaging, a global leader in controlled atmosphere packaging, continues its strong support of the Chinese market after recent investments in expanding its production capabilities across a range of product lines.
Airnov’s enivronmental focus reflected in new sustainable packaging that aims to reduce plastic waste
• Carton packaging is renewable and made from mostly recycled materials
• Corrugated cardboard is easier to recycle than large plastic pails, keeping plastic out of landfills
• Removal of HI Card further reduces chemicals and extraneous materials in packaging
– Airnov Healthcare Packaging, a global leader in controlled atmosphere packaging, has introduced a new, sustainable packaging option to help reduce plastic waste.
• Event on November 9-11 offers chance for industry stakeholders to view Airnov’s range of sustainable healthcare packaging solutions.
• Airnov awarded EcoVadis certification after making series of sustainable operational and product improvements.
• Certification underlines Airnov’s commitment to make life better for healthcare patients while minimizing its impact on the environment.
– Airnov, a global leader in innovating packaging solutions for the healthcare market, will be showcasing its range of solutions at the CPhI Worldwide expo in Milan.
• Strawberry and mint flavors join core range alongside orange, lemon and vanilla
• Aroma-Can® improves the user experience in a variety of food/vitamin and nutraceutical products by masking or enhancing scents
• New flavors become part of Airnov’s standard offering, with ability to create new flavors to meet customer demands
Airnov to showcase HAT IN vials and desiccant packet product range at China Association of Clinical Laboratory Practice Expo
• HAT® IN vial provides protection for diagnostic and nutraceutical products • Automatable drop-in desiccant packets among range on display
• CACLP Expo to be held on March 28-30, 2021, at the Chongqing International Expo Centre
Founded in 1977, Maroon generates annual revenues of approximately $ 500 million, has 300 employees and a network of over 40 warehouses.
The agreement is the latest in a series of deals that Barentz has finalized to expand its global presence, including joint ventures with Pakistani Matco Foods and South African SK Chemtrade Services.
To date, the company is active in over 60 countries with a strong presence in Europe and Asia, as well as in North America and Latin America.
Terry Hill, CEO of Maroon Group, and his team will continue to manage the company.